Clue: "The Bartered Bride" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Bartered Bride" composer. See the results below.
- "Dalibor" composer
- Composer of the opera "Brandenburgers in Bohemia"
- Bohemian composer of "The Bartered Bride"
- Czech composer
- "The Moldau" composer
- 'The Bartered Bride' composer
- "The Brandenburgers in Bohemia" composer
- Czech composer of "The Moldau"
- Composer whose name is an anagram of SANTA + ME
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 2012
- Washington Post - December 06, 2010
- USA Today - October 24, 2007
- New York Times - September 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "The Bartered Bride" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!