Clue: "Dalibor" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Dalibor" composer. See the results below.
- "The Bartered Bride" composer
- Composer of the opera "Brandenburgers in Bohemia"
- Bohemian composer of "The Bartered Bride"
- Czech composer
- "The Moldau" composer
- 'The Bartered Bride' composer
- "The Brandenburgers in Bohemia" composer
- Czech composer of "The Moldau"
- Composer whose name is an anagram of SANTA + ME
- So-called "father of Czech music"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Dalibor" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!