Clue: "The Moldau" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Moldau" composer. See the results below.
- "Dalibor" composer
- "The Bartered Bride" composer
- Composer of the opera "Brandenburgers in Bohemia"
- Bohemian composer of "The Bartered Bride"
- Czech composer
- 'The Bartered Bride' composer
- "The Brandenburgers in Bohemia" composer
- Czech composer of "The Moldau"
- Composer whose name is an anagram of SANTA + ME
- So-called "father of Czech music"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - October 13, 2013
- New York Times - May 10, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - February 08, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - December 30, 2007
Found an answer for the clue "The Moldau" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!