Clue: Composer of the operetta "El Capitan"
We have 1 answer for the clue Composer of the operetta "El Capitan". See the results below.
- March man
- The March King
- March music maker
- "Stars and Stripes Forever" composer
- "Hands Across the Sea" composer
- "Semper Fidelis" composer
- "Marching Along" autobiographer
- "King Cotton" composer
- "El Capitan" composer
- Man of many marches
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - January 18, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Composer of the operetta "El Capitan" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!