Clue: Conductor knighted in 1996
We have 1 answer for the clue Conductor knighted in 1996. See the results below.
- Four-time Oscar-winning composer
- Noted peripatetic conductor
- Winner of four Oscars for musical scores
- Conductor André
- Conductor Andr
- Maestro Andre
- Dory or Andre
- Andre who conducted the score of "Gigi"
- Cinematic composer André
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Conductor knighted in 1996 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!