Clue: Congo Basin river
We have 1 answer for the clue Congo Basin river. See the results below.
- Former country name
- New ___ (Congolese money)
- Where Ali KO'd Foreman, 1974
- Old name for Kinshasa's country
- Congo, once
- Country name from 1971-97
- Congo, formerly
- Rumble in the Jungle setting
- Site of Ali's Rumble in the Jungle
- Where Ali dethroned Foreman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Congo Basin river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!