Clue: Country name from 1971-97
We have 1 answer for the clue Country name from 1971-97. See the results below.
- Former country name
- New ___ (Congolese money)
- Where Ali KO'd Foreman, 1974
- Old name for Kinshasa's country
- Congo Basin river
- Congo, once
- Congo, formerly
- Rumble in the Jungle setting
- Site of Ali's Rumble in the Jungle
- Where Ali dethroned Foreman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Country name from 1971-97 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!