Clue: Former country name
We have 1 answer for the clue Former country name. See the results below.
- New ___ (Congolese money)
- Where Ali KO'd Foreman, 1974
- Old name for Kinshasa's country
- Congo Basin river
- Congo, once
- Country name from 1971-97
- Congo, formerly
- Rumble in the Jungle setting
- Site of Ali's Rumble in the Jungle
- Where Ali dethroned Foreman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Former country name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!