Clue: Old name for Kinshasa's country
We have 1 answer for the clue Old name for Kinshasa's country. See the results below.
- Former country name
- New ___ (Congolese money)
- Where Ali KO'd Foreman, 1974
- Congo Basin river
- Congo, once
- Country name from 1971-97
- Congo, formerly
- Rumble in the Jungle setting
- Site of Ali's Rumble in the Jungle
- Where Ali dethroned Foreman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old name for Kinshasa's country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!