Clue: Converted railroad car, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Converted railroad car, maybe. See the results below.
- Mel's on "Alice," for one
- Where to work on the side
- Refurbished caboose, maybe
- 24-hour eatery, maybe
- Roadside establishment
- Railroad car
- Where rye is "whiskey"
- "Adam and Eve on a raft" site
- Place for hash browns
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Converted railroad car, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!