Clue: Refurbished caboose, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Refurbished caboose, maybe. See the results below.
- Mel's on "Alice," for one
- Where to work on the side
- 24-hour eatery, maybe
- Roadside establishment
- Railroad car
- Converted railroad car, maybe
- Where rye is "whiskey"
- "Adam and Eve on a raft" site
- Place for hash browns
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Refurbished caboose, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!