Clue: Roadside establishment
We have 1 answer for the clue Roadside establishment. See the results below.
- Mel's on "Alice," for one
- Where to work on the side
- Refurbished caboose, maybe
- 24-hour eatery, maybe
- Railroad car
- Converted railroad car, maybe
- Where rye is "whiskey"
- "Adam and Eve on a raft" site
- Place for hash browns
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Roadside establishment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!