Clue: Mel's on "Alice," for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Mel's on "Alice," for one. See the results below.
- Where to work on the side
- Refurbished caboose, maybe
- 24-hour eatery, maybe
- Roadside establishment
- Railroad car
- Converted railroad car, maybe
- Where rye is "whiskey"
- "Adam and Eve on a raft" site
- Place for hash browns
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Mel's on "Alice," for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!