Clue: Cornell the financier
We have 1 answer for the clue Cornell the financier. See the results below.
- Poet Pound
- Book after II Chronicles
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia..."
- Jerusalem visitor from the Persian court
- College founder Cornell
- Book before Nehemiah
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus..."
- Cornell of Cornell University
- Pound of poetry
- Pound of literature
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 08, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Cornell the financier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!