Clue: Court plea, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Court plea, for short. See the results below.
- Court plea, informally
- ___ contendere (court plea)
- ___ contendere
- Agnew's plea, for short
- Defendant's plea, briefly
- Legal plea, for short
- Literally, "I am unwilling"
- Common plea, informally
- Plea, briefly
- Brief plea
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2011
- LA Times - April 13, 2011
- LA Times - December 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 06, 2008
- Netword - October 24, 2007
- New York Times - April 18, 2007
- New York Times - December 04, 2005
- Washington Post - August 04, 2005
- New York Times - July 03, 2005
- New York Times - September 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Court plea, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!