Clue: Crooner Crosby
We have 1 answer for the clue Crooner Crosby. See the results below.
- "5,000 Nights at the Opera" author
- Met manager, 1950-72
- Cherry type
- ___ cherry
- Cherry variety
- Rudolf who once headed the Met
- "Ba-da-___, ba-da-boom"
- Crosby, who sang "Little Drummer Boy" with David Bowie
- "Road" picture partner for Bob
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 23, 2015
- LA Times - January 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 03, 2011
- Netword - March 11, 2009
- Netword - December 12, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Crooner Crosby that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!