Clue: Cuomo's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Cuomo's successor. See the results below.
- Empire State leader
- Cuomo's successor as New York governor
- Giuliani adversary, once
- Three-term New York governor
- He introduced Bush at the 2004 GOP convention
- Albany bigwig
- Governor Spitzer predecessor
- New York governor before Spitzer
- George who governed New York until 2006
- Former N.Y. governor
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 18, 2004
- New York Times - June 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cuomo's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!