Clue: Empire State leader
We have 1 answer for the clue Empire State leader. See the results below.
- Cuomo's successor
- Cuomo's successor as New York governor
- Giuliani adversary, once
- Three-term New York governor
- He introduced Bush at the 2004 GOP convention
- Albany bigwig
- Governor Spitzer predecessor
- New York governor before Spitzer
- George who governed New York until 2006
- Former N.Y. governor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Empire State leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!