Clue: Cuomo's successor as New York governor
We have 1 answer for the clue Cuomo's successor as New York governor. See the results below.
- Empire State leader
- Cuomo's successor
- Giuliani adversary, once
- Three-term New York governor
- He introduced Bush at the 2004 GOP convention
- Albany bigwig
- Governor Spitzer predecessor
- New York governor before Spitzer
- George who governed New York until 2006
- Former N.Y. governor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 25, 2003
- New York Times - November 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Cuomo's successor as New York governor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!