Clue: New York governor before Spitzer
We have 1 answer for the clue New York governor before Spitzer. See the results below.
- Empire State leader
- Cuomo's successor
- Cuomo's successor as New York governor
- Giuliani adversary, once
- Three-term New York governor
- He introduced Bush at the 2004 GOP convention
- Albany bigwig
- Governor Spitzer predecessor
- George who governed New York until 2006
- Former N.Y. governor
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 27, 2013
- New York Times - February 24, 2011
Found an answer for the clue New York governor before Spitzer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!