Clue: Daytime TV fare
We have 4 answers for the clue Daytime TV fare. See the results below.
- Bar stuff
- Halloween prankster's supply
- Bribe money, in slang
- Ivory, e.g.
- Controversial 70's-80's sitcom
- Afternoon fare
- It's sold in bars
- "General Hospital," e.g.
- Bubble source
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 23, 2008
- Netword - March 07, 2008
- Washington Post - January 09, 2008
- Universal - September 18, 2007
- New York Times - July 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 11, 2006
- USA Today - November 22, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 04, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 01, 2004
- Washington Post - January 05, 2002
- Washington Post - January 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Daytime TV fare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!