Clue: Deposed Ugandan leader
We have 1 answer for the clue Deposed Ugandan leader. See the results below.
- Amin's predecessor and successor
- Ugandan president preceding and following Amin
- Ugandan president before and after Amin
- Idi Amin adversary
- Ugandan president deposed by Amin
- Uganda's second P.M.
- Milton ___, leader to Uganda's independence
- Former Ugandan president
- Leader of Uganda's independence movement
- Milton who led Uganda to independence
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 06, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Deposed Ugandan leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!