Clue: Leader of Uganda's independence movement
We have 1 answer for the clue Leader of Uganda's independence movement. See the results below.
- Amin's predecessor and successor
- Deposed Ugandan leader
- Ugandan president preceding and following Amin
- Ugandan president before and after Amin
- Idi Amin adversary
- Ugandan president deposed by Amin
- Uganda's second P.M.
- Milton ___, leader to Uganda's independence
- Former Ugandan president
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 27, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Leader of Uganda's independence movement that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!