Clue: Ugandan president preceding and following Amin
We have 1 answer for the clue Ugandan president preceding and following Amin. See the results below.
- Amin's predecessor and successor
- Deposed Ugandan leader
- Ugandan president before and after Amin
- Idi Amin adversary
- Ugandan president deposed by Amin
- Uganda's second P.M.
- Milton ___, leader to Uganda's independence
- Former Ugandan president
- Leader of Uganda's independence movement
- Milton who led Uganda to independence
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Ugandan president preceding and following Amin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!