Clue: Language quirk
We have 2 answers for the clue Language quirk. See the results below.
- Manner of speaking
- "Going to the dogs," e.g.
- Challenge for a nonnative speaker
- Peculiar expression
- "Up the creek," e.g.
- "Talk turkey," e.g.
- Unintuitive thing for language learners
- Colorful phrase
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 13, 2011
- Netword - July 03, 2011
- Netword - February 22, 2011
- Washington Post - July 30, 2005
- New York Times - September 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Language quirk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!