Clue: Peculiar expression
We have 1 answer for the clue Peculiar expression. See the results below.
- Manner of speaking
- "Going to the dogs," e.g.
- Challenge for a nonnative speaker
- "Up the creek," e.g.
- "Talk turkey," e.g.
- Language quirk
- Unintuitive thing for language learners
- Colorful phrase
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 24, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - April 06, 2012
- USA Today - June 15, 2005
- New York Times - May 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Peculiar expression that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!