Clue: "Going to the dogs," e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue "Going to the dogs," e.g.. See the results below.
- Manner of speaking
- Challenge for a nonnative speaker
- Peculiar expression
- "Up the creek," e.g.
- "Talk turkey," e.g.
- Language quirk
- Unintuitive thing for language learners
- Colorful phrase
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 26, 2013
- Universal - December 01, 2009
- USA Today - May 15, 2006
- USA Today - March 16, 2006
- USA Today - January 12, 2005
- New York Times - September 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Going to the dogs," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!