Clue: Dickens schemer Uriah
We have 1 answer for the clue Dickens schemer Uriah. See the results below.
- Dickens's Uriah
- Villain in "David Copperfield"
- Dickens's villainous clerk
- Perfidious clerk in "David Copperfield"
- Mr. Wickfield's clerk, in literature
- Wickfield's scheming partner in "David Copperfield"
- Villainous Uriah
- Dickens creep
- Dickens's Uriah ___
- One of Mr. Wickfield's clerks
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 14, 2013
- LA Times - November 10, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Dickens schemer Uriah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!