Clue: Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56
We have 1 answer for the clue Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56. See the results below.
- Name in 50's politics
- Runner-up to Ike
- Opponent of Ike
- 1952 and '56 candidate Stevenson
- Dwight's opponent
- Opponent for Ike
- Ike challenger
- Vice president Stevenson
- First name in 1950's politics
- He finished second to Ike
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - December 18, 2006
- New York Times - January 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!