Clue: First name in 1950's politics
We have 1 answer for the clue First name in 1950's politics. See the results below.
- Name in 50's politics
- Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56
- Runner-up to Ike
- Opponent of Ike
- 1952 and '56 candidate Stevenson
- Dwight's opponent
- Opponent for Ike
- Ike challenger
- Vice president Stevenson
- He finished second to Ike
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 25, 2006
- New York Times - December 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue First name in 1950's politics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!