Clue: Name in 50's politics
We have 1 answer for the clue Name in 50's politics. See the results below.
- Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56
- Runner-up to Ike
- Opponent of Ike
- 1952 and '56 candidate Stevenson
- Dwight's opponent
- Opponent for Ike
- Ike challenger
- Vice president Stevenson
- First name in 1950's politics
- He finished second to Ike
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Name in 50's politics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!