Clue: Ike challenger
We have 1 answer for the clue Ike challenger. See the results below.
- Name in 50's politics
- Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56
- Runner-up to Ike
- Opponent of Ike
- 1952 and '56 candidate Stevenson
- Dwight's opponent
- Opponent for Ike
- Vice president Stevenson
- First name in 1950's politics
- He finished second to Ike
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - February 11, 2011
- New York Times - March 01, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Ike challenger that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!