Clue: Early Japanese immigrant
We have 1 answer for the clue Early Japanese immigrant. See the results below.
- Japanese immigrant
- First-generation Japanese
- Onetime Japanese immigrant
- Literally, "first generation"
- Immigrant from Japan
- Pre-World War II Japanese immigrant
- Emigrant from the east
- Japanese-American immigrant
- Japanese immigrant to the U.S.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 13, 2013
- Universal - March 28, 2013
- Universal - March 27, 2013
- Universal - November 23, 2012
- Universal - October 03, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Early Japanese immigrant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!