Clue: Enchantress in Homer
We have 1 answer for the clue Enchantress in Homer. See the results below.
- "Odyssey" enchantress
- Lurer of sailors, in myth
- "Odyssey" sorceress
- Irresistibly fascinating woman
- Mythical enchantress
- She turned Odysseus' men to swine
- She's dangerously fascinating
- Sorceress with a thing for Ulysses
- Sorceress of Aeaea
- She turned men into pigs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Enchantress in Homer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!