Clue: Lurer of sailors, in myth
We have 1 answer for the clue Lurer of sailors, in myth. See the results below.
- "Odyssey" enchantress
- "Odyssey" sorceress
- Irresistibly fascinating woman
- Enchantress in Homer
- Mythical enchantress
- She turned Odysseus' men to swine
- She's dangerously fascinating
- Sorceress with a thing for Ulysses
- Sorceress of Aeaea
- She turned men into pigs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lurer of sailors, in myth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!