Clue: She turned Odysseus' men to swine
We have 1 answer for the clue She turned Odysseus' men to swine. See the results below.
- "Odyssey" enchantress
- Lurer of sailors, in myth
- "Odyssey" sorceress
- Irresistibly fascinating woman
- Enchantress in Homer
- Mythical enchantress
- She's dangerously fascinating
- Sorceress with a thing for Ulysses
- Sorceress of Aeaea
- She turned men into pigs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue She turned Odysseus' men to swine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!