Clue: Irresistibly fascinating woman
We have 1 answer for the clue Irresistibly fascinating woman. See the results below.
- "Odyssey" enchantress
- Lurer of sailors, in myth
- "Odyssey" sorceress
- Enchantress in Homer
- Mythical enchantress
- She turned Odysseus' men to swine
- She's dangerously fascinating
- Sorceress with a thing for Ulysses
- Sorceress of Aeaea
- She turned men into pigs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Irresistibly fascinating woman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!