We have 2 answers for the clue Eskimo. See the results below.
- Language that gave us "kayak"
- Mukluk wearer
- Indigenous Canadian
- Mukluks wearer
- Arctic native
- Certain Greenlander
- Native up north
- Northwest Territories native
- Language from which "kayak" comes
- Yupik relative
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 19, 2013
- New York Times - October 27, 2009
- Canadiana - March 24, 2008
- New York Times - May 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Eskimo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!