Clue: Language that gave us "kayak"
We have 1 answer for the clue Language that gave us "kayak". See the results below.
- Mukluk wearer
- Indigenous Canadian
- Mukluks wearer
- Arctic native
- Certain Greenlander
- Native up north
- Northwest Territories native
- Language from which "kayak" comes
- Yupik relative
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 20, 2016
- Washington Post - December 18, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - August 21, 2011
- Washington Post - July 26, 2006
- New York Times - June 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Language that gave us "kayak" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!