Clue: Mukluk wearer
We have 2 answers for the clue Mukluk wearer. See the results below.
- Language that gave us "kayak"
- Indigenous Canadian
- Mukluks wearer
- Arctic native
- Certain Greenlander
- Native up north
- Northwest Territories native
- Language from which "kayak" comes
- Yupik relative
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 11, 2010
- Universal - October 11, 2009
- Universal - November 30, 2008
- Universal - January 04, 2007
- New York Times - August 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Mukluk wearer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!