Clue: Mukluks wearer
We have 1 answer for the clue Mukluks wearer. See the results below.
- Language that gave us "kayak"
- Mukluk wearer
- Indigenous Canadian
- Arctic native
- Certain Greenlander
- Native up north
- Northwest Territories native
- Language from which "kayak" comes
- Yupik relative
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 25, 2013
- New York Times - November 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Mukluks wearer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!