Clue: Estonia, once: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Estonia, once: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Georgia, once: Abbr.
- Former Union member: Abbr.
- Communist land, once: Abbr.
- Obsolete geog. abbr.
- Old geographical inits.
- Bygone geographical inits.
- One of 15, formerly: Abbr.
- Latvia, once: Abbr.
- Georgia was one: Abbr.
- Abbr. on old maps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 06, 2015
- New York Sun - May 21, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 03, 2005
- Washington Post - March 01, 2001
- Washington Post - July 05, 2000
- New York Times - May 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Estonia, once: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!