Clue: "Et tu, Brute?" utterer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Et tu, Brute?" utterer. See the results below.
- Kind of salad
- Gallic Wars hero
- Rubicon crosser
- See 48-Across
- Olive oil dressing
- Gallic Wars chronicler
- Self-proclaimed conqueror
- He did not beware the Ides of March
- One of the lives in Plutarch's "Lives"
- Shaw's "___ and Cleopatra"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2006
Found an answer for the clue "Et tu, Brute?" utterer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!