Clue: Rubicon crosser
We have 1 answer for the clue Rubicon crosser. See the results below.
- Kind of salad
- Gallic Wars hero
- See 48-Across
- Olive oil dressing
- Gallic Wars chronicler
- Self-proclaimed conqueror
- He did not beware the Ides of March
- One of the lives in Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Et tu, Brute?" utterer
- Shaw's "___ and Cleopatra"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 31, 2009
- New York Sun - June 07, 2006
- New York Times - September 17, 2002
- New York Times - January 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Rubicon crosser that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!