Clue: Olive oil dressing
We have 1 answer for the clue Olive oil dressing. See the results below.
- Kind of salad
- Gallic Wars hero
- Rubicon crosser
- See 48-Across
- Gallic Wars chronicler
- Self-proclaimed conqueror
- He did not beware the Ides of March
- One of the lives in Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Et tu, Brute?" utterer
- Shaw's "___ and Cleopatra"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Olive oil dressing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!