Clue: Gallic Wars hero
We have 1 answer for the clue Gallic Wars hero. See the results below.
- Kind of salad
- Rubicon crosser
- See 48-Across
- Olive oil dressing
- Gallic Wars chronicler
- Self-proclaimed conqueror
- He did not beware the Ides of March
- One of the lives in Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Et tu, Brute?" utterer
- Shaw's "___ and Cleopatra"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Gallic Wars hero that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!