Clue: European language
We have 3 answers for the clue European language. See the results below.
- Hebrides language
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Scots tongue
- Highland tongue
- Relative of Manx
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 26, 2017
- USA Today - July 01, 2015
- USA Today - May 15, 2015
- USA Today - December 30, 2014
- USA Today - July 24, 2014
- USA Today - July 15, 2014
- Washington Post - February 23, 2012
- Washington Post - May 07, 2011
- Universal - November 28, 2007
- New York Times - March 12, 2003
- New York Times - April 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue European language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!