Clue: European tongue
We have 2 answers for the clue European tongue. See the results below.
- Hebrides language
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Scots tongue
- Highland tongue
- Relative of Manx
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 06, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - February 25, 2011
- New York Times - October 20, 2010
- New York Times - April 23, 2009
- New York Times - February 01, 2009
- Washington Post - November 11, 2006
- New York Times - February 10, 2006
- New York Times - September 08, 2005
- New York Times - June 17, 2004
- Washington Post - July 20, 2003
- New York Times - August 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue European tongue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!