Clue: Facetious, half-serious, abstemious quintet?
We have 1 answer for the clue Facetious, half-serious, abstemious quintet?. See the results below.
- Run with one's mouth open?
- Open-mouthed quintet
- Fundamentals of speech
- They're found once each in 17- and 58-Across and 11- and 27-Down
- You'll find them all in a tennis court
- "Wheel of Fortune" buys
- Kindergarten quintet
- Alphabet set
- Facetious group?
- "Wheel of Fortune" purchases
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 19, 2014
- Washington Post - January 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Facetious, half-serious, abstemious quintet? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!