Clue: Faint dead away
We have 2 answers for the clue Faint dead away. See the results below.
- Fall over in a faint
- Faint from surprise
- Faint, in slang
- Faint from excitement
- Collapse from excitement, in Yiddish slang
- Faint dead away, in slang
- Collapse from exhaustion, in slang
- What a nudnik might do after kvetching too much
- Collapse from excitement, in Yiddish
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Faint dead away that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!